Tired of spending so much time and money maintaining your pool for just a few months of enjoyable swim time?
If so, then solar pool heating is the solution, utilizing Tucson’s abundant sun for warm water April through October! A solar pool heater ties into your existing filtration system with an automatic controller that cycles pool water through solar collectors, heating your pool to your desired temperature. Sized at 70%-100% of your pool’s surface area, solar pool heating can be installed in the $3000-$5000 price range, and qualify for Arizona’s state tax credit of up to $1000.
You can significantly reduce swimming pool heating costs by installing a solar pool heater. Using alternative energy is cost competitive with both gas and heat pump pool heaters, and they have very low annual operating costs. Actually, solar pool heating is the most cost-effective use of solar energy in many climates.
- Emission free power generation
- Reduces 2 lbs. of carbon dioxide (CO2) for each kilowatt-hour (kWh) produced
- Saves one-half gallon of water for each kWh of solar energy produced
- Payback periods of as little as five years
- Call today for a free estimate!
Download our Specification Sheets:
Variable speed pool pumps help save you
money on pool filtration costs.